Search This Blog

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Paco Rabanne // Black XS in Paris



As you have all seen on my Instagram, I went to Paris last week. My trip was very short but I've spend there an amazing two days  with the Paco Rabanne team and my blogger friends. We worked on a special project for Paco Rabanne Black XS filminig a video with Ellie Goulding in Le Carmen Club. Here you can see a few photos which I managed to take during the busy day while shooting and interviewing.



We were accommodated in the amazing (this word appears in this post a few times:)) Hotel Amour situated near the red-light district of Pigalle. I could feel its atmosphere in my room which was dark and full of erotic books and magazines. Love was in the air…




In the meantime we took some outfit pictures. I was wearing a UNIF Flasher trench, Misbhv leather jacket, black skinny jeans, Miista boots and carrying a mug of hot Starbucks tea in my hand. It was freezing cold.






It was so cool to meet Ricky, Julius, Tony, Louise, Adeline & Dulceida and Ellie Goulding in Paris. I already miss them all!


Thanks Ricky and Brian for the shot of me. Thank you Paco Rabanne & Ykone for having us over.




Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

No comments:

Post a Comment