Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Apologies


Giles aw12 photograped by me for Avenue 32

Hi my sweetest, I’m sorry that the posting has been slow lately, it is due to the final university project I am wrestling with. Sadly I have keep the posting on the low for the next two weeks. Blogging has never been a stressful thing but the idea of keeping up the dissertation writing and blog postings is become slightly overwhelming for me. I hope you understand but am quite sure you will - I have the best readers, some even in a similar position with me. So on that note a little ‘c u later’ from my part. I’ll try to slide in a few updates every now and then, in the mean time you can always find me on twitter. Oh and one last thing, quite a great thing actually... when I’m done with this final project, prepare for great things because you will from then on have me as a full time blogger.

Much love x

No comments:

Post a Comment